Join the first of a series of state-based forums as the Australia New Zealand Biochar Industry Group (ANZBIG) takes the roadmap across the country.
Attend virtually or in-person.
The State Based Forums aims to:
• Give an overview of the Roadmap, its challenges and opportunities.
• Highlight the vast potential of Biochar and its benefits to many industries including the agriculture and industrial sectors.
• Call to attention the role biochar can play in turning biomass residues into a solid form of carbon, resulting in, emissions reduction and the drawdown of carbon.
• Discuss biochar production and renewable energy sources.
• Showcase the outputs and market opportunities of biochar
When: Monday, 28 August 2023
Time: 10am – 4pm (3–4pm afternoon tea)
Where: Barwon Water (The Hub-Ground Floor), 55-67 Ryrie Street, Geelong
Cost: $100 + gst (attend live)
$50 + gst (attend virtually)
What is biochar? Why a roadmap?
Reduce, Remove, and Store – Biochars Role in Climate Change
A billion-dollar biochar industry within a circular economy
Victorian Biochar Roadmap Launch
Includes lunch and afternoon tea
Find out more and purchase tickets:
• In-person tickets: https://anzbig.org/product/victorian_forum/?mc_cid=f4ab25026f&mc_eid=daa756a61d
• Virtual tickets: https://anzbig.org/product/virtual-victorian-forum/?mc_cid=f4ab25026f&mc_eid=daa756a61d