IBI Study Tour Switzerland
Join us for an unforgettable experience on the IBI Study Tour in Switzerland! Hosted in cooperation with Carbon Standards International, this in-person event will take place on Wednesday, 27 September to Friday, 29 September.
Explore the world of biochar through sightseeing some of the most innovative and versatile biochar projects in Switzerland. Across three days, you’ll experience:
- the production of biochar and renewable electricity, which is used in the process, at a sawmill
- the production of biochar, renewable electricity, and heat in a wood power plant
- the production of biochar and climate-neutral concrete
- the use of biochar on a farm
You’ll learn about the latest industry updates from a variety of international stakeholders on biochar — from its production to implementation and markets. Our goal is to provide you with a deeper understanding of biochar through an immersive program and networking opportunities.
The site visits and presentations will be in English and German language.
We hope you’ll join us for a Global Artisan C-Sink Manager training, taking place after the Study Tour for anyone interested(included in registration).
- USD 1,350: Registration with hotel accommodation from 26 September to 29 September, 2023 (3 nights)
- USD 850: Registration without hotel accommodation
* 25th July is the deadline for registration with hotel accommodation. Registration without hotel accommodation will be open until all the event is sold out.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund for your registration. If you registered with hotel accommodation, the following dates and cancellation costs apply:
- 10% of the costs have to be paid for cancellation from 60 days before arrival (cancellation after 26 July 2023)
- 50% of the costs have to be paid for cancellation from 30 days before arrival (cancellation after 26 August 2023 )
- 90% of the costs have to be paid from 10 days before arrival (cancellation after 16 September 2023)