- This event has passed.
World Bio Markets 2020
November 2 - November 4
World Bio Markets 2020 will now take place from 2 – 4 November 2020, at the same venue, the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam. Furthermore, the event will be co-locating SynBio Markets 2020 on the same dates at the same venue.
This will offer a number of benefits to the market, as follows:
For World Bio Markets 2020 clients and partners:
- By combining the 2 events we are bringing the whole bioeconomy value chain together and offering more content, a bigger audience and more networking opportunities – you get access to both events!
- They hope that by November travel bans will be lifted enabling us to offer an event of optimal quality – a full audience with a big appetite for face to face meetings!
- And they now have an additional 7 – 8 months in order to build their audience; including more brands, chemical and material manufacturers, investors and start-ups
- Furthermore, for existing partners they will leave the meeting tool open up until the end of March, so you can still use it to schedule calls with people of interest
For SynBio Markets 2020 clients and partners:
- The co-location with World Bio Markets 2020 will enable them to showcase synthetic biology in a non-intimidating way in the presence of big brands, chemical manufacturers and investors
- By sharing the exhibition and networking elements of both events you will also be able to showcase your business to a far wider (yet highly relevant) audience!
- Attendees will also get more value for time out of the office, with the opportunity to upgrade to attend both conferences, the pre-conference technical workshop day, and networking dinner
- However, they will still be hosting a dedicated content stream and networking event specifically for the synthetic biology community, so you won’t get lost in the crowd
For all their clients and partners across both events:
- A shared exhibition and networking zone, and a shared one-to-one meeting app ensures they are cross-pollinating and connecting the entire value chain from end to end!
- The organizers noted different investor pools at previous World Bio Markets and SynBio Markets events. These will now combine to provide one “go-to” pool of qualified investors
- Combining two events, creates one definitive event of scale. The go to, once a year event in Europe for all your bioeconomy business development needs
- Due to travel bans they will also be supporting the industry in the run up to the event by opening up their online platform featuring content, lead generation and connections.
Co-Founder and CEO
Bio Market Insights