Global Biochar Industry Market Research Report
The International Biochar Initiative (IBI), the US Biochar Initiative (USBI), in cooperation with the U.S. Endowment for Forestry and Communities, Inc. (Endowment) and funding partners, are seeking proposals for a global biochar industry market research report and stakeholder assessment.
The market research report and stakeholder assessment is intended to:
• Compliment and leverage publicly available biochar market research
• Provide a clear picture of biochar industry market size, scale, and potential market growth.
• Identify market segments by product and use in each geographical region.
• Characterize biochars and biochar-based products according to the needs of the consumer, the added value, costs, benefits, and competition.
• Assess market performance, including market potential, such as Total Achievable Market, Serviceable Available Market, and Serviceable Obtainable Market.
• Obtain cost models for each major product stream at small, medium, and industrial scales.
• Create quantifiable data for the global biochar industry’s use in planning, fundraising, and expansion.
• Create quantifiable data to engage with stakeholders that can help the biochar industry scale quickly.
Review the full RFP here – proposals are due by 14 April 2023.
Deadline extended to 21 April 2023.
Request for Proposals
E-Learning Modules Creation and Marketing
Deadline for submissions: 5 May 2023
The International Biochar Initiative (IBI) is seeking proposals to create an e-Learning module from the 2023 Biochar Academy, an in-person, two-week education event IBI is holding in New York State 19-30 June 2023.
We are seeking proposals to provide the following services related to creating and launching an e-Learning from the curriculum presented at the Biochar Academy. Please reference the full RFP and draft curriculum here for project and submission details.